Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I will not recant!

"To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot, and I will not recant. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me".

-Martin Luther

The above quote sums up rather nicely what I feel about my site and belief in the complete Bill of Rights.

I have been receiving a series of rather unpleasant emails from certain individuals who believe that "people like [myself] are dinosaurs who live in a world where [I] stand in the way of peace". Some of their quotes were not nearly so mature and they even resorted to extremely foul language and even threats.

Let me make this clear:

You have the right to say what you will because I (and all of us) have the right to own weapons!

I will not change my beliefs because you find them distasteful. I will not recant...