Saturday, January 20, 2007

Where there's a will...There's a way

In a complete lack of social order (SHTF) or even war, for that matter, one will always want to have the ability to deliver an effective rate of fire. John Pedersen fulfilled that need back in 1917.

Now before you all go out to modify your rifles (or as I'm fond of calling them - your Homeland defense weapons) - Remember the F-troop (BATF) and FBI do not like people modifying their weapons to be more effective. They throw tantrums and tend to kill innocent pregnant women, kill your dogs, steal your guns, kidnap kids at gun point and get away with it.

(ok..deep breath Garrett...deep breath - relax!)

As I was saying, the Pedersen device granted the US soldier the ability to deliver a rate of fire that allowed them greater destructive ability against their enemy. There supposedly are a few in civilian hands, but I'm curious how hard it would be to make one.

Now, I'm not saying I will make one, I'm just curious how complex the design was and what would be involved. Anyone out there know?

-----

It's late, I'm tired, but you are all in for a treat. Coming soon we will have a special guest writer that has kindly offered to write some very telling articles for this site about the "state" of this country and how it has changed.

Please be aware that while I do comment on issues primarily firearm related, not all of these upcoming articles will be related to that topic. However, I do guarantee that they are likely to make you think about our past, our present and our future.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent research into a little known fact on the beginnings of semi automatic fire. I wonder if there are laws prohibiting such a device today, since there are semi auto .22 rifles as well as pistols which are considered perfectly legal. I'm sure since it is essentially a blow back design it could be replicated. Someone out there should give it a try.
A.I.

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Tips Paling Ampuh Untuk Pengobatan Meningitis said...


Thank you, the article is very petrifying, hopefully it can be useful for everyone.

Obat Tukak Lambung Paling Ampuh
Tips Paling Jitu Untuk Mengatasi Penyakit Demam Berdarah Dengue
Obat Penghancur Batu Ginjal Paling Ampuh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home